SIP-XXXX: Launch of BitcoinOS (BOS) Under Sovryn Incubation

After the recent inquiry from Ingalandia to the Dojo (an unofficial Sovryn Telegram channel) about the interest in accepting this SIP proposal for 10% compensation, I took the liberty of conducting a survey to help gather information.

After receiving the first 50 votes, I present the results to you, having verified that the percentages do not change despite additional votes being added.

In a SIP for Sovryn to support BOS, my stance is:

4% Not to ask for anything in return
25% To ask for 10%
71% To ask for more than 10%

2 Likes

In addition to the previous poll, I wanted to conduct a second survey to gauge the community’s sentiment. This one allowed for multiple responses. I present the results to you.

In relation to the proposed SIP:

11% It´s clear, there´s nothing strange about the proposal
50% I have felt deceived or manipulated
25% I would approach the SIP differently
45% It has caused a rift within the Community
45% An AMA and/or a space session is necessary

2 Likes

There will be an AMA on Wednesday. I hope everyone who has questions or concerns joins.

3 Likes

How many people responded to the poll? If it’s only 5 people, it doesn’t mean much. If it’s like 20-30 its more significant.

1 Like

51 people responded to the first poll, 44 to the second.

3 Likes

The CMs collected questions and answers have been posted to a new thread, here: BitcoinOS Q&A - For Discussion

4 Likes

I would love to move forward with this sip (if the BitcoinOS team still considers Sovryn).
We need to start promoting BitcoinOS! The red days are a good opportunity for planting the seed

1 Like

I conducted a new poll. This survey allowed multiple responses.
These were the results after the initial 46 votes:

After the last AMA:

47% I think it was very positive
26% I have changed my point of view regarding the SIP
45% I need another AMA before making a decision

I too am planning on voting yes to this SIP. I would like a separate discussion on who will be getting distribution of BOS. Obviously voluntary stakers should be rewarded the most, as they are more likely to stay involved in the project.

But if possible, maybe a team leader could orchestrate a discussion surrounding this to maybe lay out some pros and cons regular stakers may not realize.

1 Like

Can we have an update on this? I see Sovryn and Powa continue to market BitcoinOS but we have heard nothing from BitcoinOS team.

Maybe the trolls on Twitter are making me paranoid, but it feels like we are being used at this point. Would be very easy for a BitcoinOS member to chime in on discord or Twitter to give even a half assed update. Even one who is also a Sovryn member would work. Seems like the members of our team that are also members of BitcoinOS team would be “in the know” and its curious that nothing has been clarified.

Maybe a proclamation SIP or something to figure out BitcoinOS teams intentions with us is in order? Seems unnecessary due to the fact one of Sovryns founders is also one of BitcoinOS’s founder… just throwing out some ideas.

3 Likes

Yes, would be great to have an update on this SIP. After all that was discussed and seeing the big picture, I’m also inclined to vote in favor.

1 Like