# Potential SIP : Add Ordinal Doge Token ($oDOGE) to Sovryn AMM pools

How to bump this thread into SIP voting status?

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that 24 hours ago I conducted a poll in Telegram groups. Having reached 100 votes, these are the results obtained:

a) 65 votes in favor of the proposal
b) 13 votes against
c) 22 need more information to take a position.

5 Likes

This would cause Sovryn falling into the same trap as Uniswap / ETH side chains / Coinbase. Please lets not get caught up on fees or popularity but focus on our goal. Helping people become sovryn, meaning helping people out of the fiat system with a focus on providing real services. Let’s keep our eyes to the future and focus to the skys and not trying to pick up fees / adoption by focusing on bottom feeders with no real helpful use case for our team and users. We are a carry over to the ideals and beliefs of BTC let’s keep that focus

2 Likes

I’m conflicted. On one side, the probable increase in users makes sense, and it seems like a quick win, and as a staker in Sovryn, something that brings in more users is a win. However, on the flip side, it seems like this proposal flies completely in the face of what Sovryn’s message has been up until now and as a result, I’d likely abstain from voting in a SiP regarding this proposal.

2 Likes

My decision has already been made. I will abstain from the vote. My vision of Sovryn is very idealistic and I can’t help but think that what Sovryn builds is for a better future. For my part, I will focus my efforts on continuing to give DLLR visibility and I will continue investigating how we can provide it with that starting liquidity that is so necessary for its success. Greetings friends. I leave it in wise hands

3 Likes

Strong results. I personally hope that this is the 1st of MANY tokens being listed on Sovryn AMM. The Zero protocol and $DLLR need a lot of liquidity and keeping the protocol active helps a ton. The more pairs with $DLLR we can have the more use it’ll have overall. This sip, can also help us get $DLLR onto the exchanges oDOGE is traded on. If you’re gonna trade oDOGE do it with $DLLR joint marketing etc

5 Likes

It’s not just about fees, it’s about building use cases for $DLLR and demand for it. If multiple pairs are listed against $DLLR it’ll improve the liquidity significantly. This allows it to function optimally which brings sovereignty to all

5 Likes

I think this SIP proposal must pass to the actual voting phase regardless of what it may bring or what some may think once the voting is done the community will really know the results and end the debate.

We as the Sovryn community long need to take care of two issues one being able to verify that the liquidity won’t be rug pull for at least one year meaning the AMM pool must be locked. Make sure someone can verify that the token itself doesn’t have any security vulnerabilities and thirdly make sure the underlying utility doesn’t get rug too, and by that what I mean is that the original NFT is not pulled. I know the NFT is in the emblem vault or something like that we just need someone to verify that.

After those 3 points, I would like to think this proposal could be ready to vote on and let the stakers decide.

Being Sovryn is also being able to trade any token we/you want.
There should not be any limitations by the tokens being traded on the Dex.
Usefull, meme, privacy, etc, etc…

As a sovryn you should decide and be able to make your own decisions.
People should dive more deep into the rabbit hole themselves and figuring out if a token being traded on the dex is something they like and think is accepted within their risk management.

Nobody else should make this decision for anyone.

3 Likes

Gents, I will support this SIP … congrats to all.

3 Likes

@yago what do you think about this? you are silence when the community wants something.
rarely seen so many replies, but nothing from devs, core or you.

1 Like

2 Likes

good to see you giving this a shot

1 Like

Attention Sovryn stakers we need the VP to start the process to add the SIP for oDoge to see if the community wants to add that meme token. This SIP will only test if the community wants it later on another SIP will be created if the community agrees.

How do you delegate?

Go to the staking page, click where it says “delegate” type the following address once the option appears, and click confirm.

0xfa2Ef60da01174d12F79046B42d54AA052ea360C

2 Likes

delegated, keep us up to date on your progress

1 Like

this SIP looks good to implement

I fully support this proposal!

When does this go up for voting?

Now voting. Cast your vote, please.

1 Like

It is running now, please cast your votes. You all have 24 hours to do so

1 Like