Could you give me a plan on how to bring awareness to Sovryn?

Sure, here are a few potential strategies for increasing awareness of Sovryn:

1. Social media marketing: Utilizing platforms like Twitter, Telegram, and Reddit to engage with the crypto community and create buzz around Sovryn.

2. Influencer marketing: Partnering with influencers in the crypto space to create content that highlights the benefits of Sovryn and unique features.

3. Community building: Building a solid community around Sovryn through events, meetups, and online forums.

4. Content marketing: Creating informative and educational content such as blog posts, videos, and infographics that explain the benefits of Sovryn and how it works.

5. Paid Advertising: Running paid advertising campaigns on crypto-related websites, search engines, and social media platforms to increase the visibility of Sovryn.

6. Collaboration: Collaborating with other DeFi projects and platforms to cross-promote and increase visibility.

7. Airdrop or bounties: Airdropping or offering tips to users who complete specific actions such as signing up, referring friends, or completing transactions on the Sovryn platform.

These are just a few examples, and the specific approach that would be most effective for increasing awareness of Sovryn would depend on the audience and resources available. It’s also important to track and measure the effectiveness of the marketing efforts using analytics tools and make adjustments as necessary.

notablelaborer02@walletofsatoshi.com

37xQbRdWuQY69qod7bGcwTMngTGNQZGJcn

0x54f36a67Af2c3981D685ACA7cE406948b545fec6

Hello
Small users could be interested in Sovryn like me.

BUT I think that the marketing campaign should target Bitcoin mining companies… The produce BTC and they need to sell it to USD to pay the bills (electricity, salaries).

Actually they used BlockFi or Celsius, to get loan against BTC, but if they can collaterise BTC for $ in Bitcoin DeFi world, I think that it is a game changer…

I think marketing will only be good once Sovryn is either dead or taken over by another project.

You can’t promote something that only works half of the time. Like you can’t promote Zero if you can’t use that ZUSD to buy something else or more Bitcoin.

You can’t promote staking when it has been offline for over 2 months now, you can’t say staking gives a good income source when stakers are not receiving any income whatsoever.

I guess the marketing could be here just a little too late if the team doesn’t get their head out of the future and instead work in the present. You can’t have a future if your present is f@ck.

The way the team is going about Sovryn any pump of the price to $10 will only serve as a way out for people who managed to DCA at lower prices. The price is going down because the team behind Sovryn can’t concentrate on the present while looking up to the future.

I think that’s a really good idea! Once DLLR comes out and Babelfish is back online, I’m thinking hard about how I can live on 60% of what I make and go all in on BTC and pullout 60% in the Zero Protocol to pay the mortgage and everything. Stack like a madman. The mining companies should be able to do the same thing, and massively leverage their holdings while paying no interested and much less in taxes! Bravo.