Problem with fees in MetaMask

I just got MetaMask set up and started using Sovryn. Things went smoothly getting rBTC from my BTC, and swapping to rUSDT worked well, but now I want to put that USDT into a lending pool and I can’t figure out how to set the fees properly in MetaMask. The confirm button is grayed out with the defaults for some reason and it took me all day to figure out I needed to go in and manually edit the fees to make the button work, but the values are in ETH and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to set the fees to the correct level. Either it tells me I don’t have enough funds or they are too low. Needless to say, this is really awful UX and I hope this is a priority to fix, but for now can someone tell me what I should be doing to set the fee in a way that will work and not be over paying like crazy?

The fee is quoted in Eth because RSK mainnet is not native to MetaMask, but actually it is being quoted in rbtc since bitcoin is the native asset of Sovryn. The correct fee is 0.06 gwei. Again this is not gwei, but sats, and it is way below 1$ to the best of my understanding. If you have doubts you can consult the wiki:

Or ask questions on Telegram or in discord - we are not guaranteed to answer timely on the forum, as it is more for Bitocracy discussions :slight_smile: