If you are buying Sovryn token right now

Bitcoin at some point had a very low valuation and it was only over time that the price gained a bit in the start, you were subject to big swings, but I didn’t experience those swings because I was not around at that time and that is okay because at least I saved up that torture. Bitcoin before 2013 was a nightmare and so it will be for Sovryn.

Sovryn has only a 100 million total supply which means eventually all tokens will have an owner and that owner may or may not sell, but the limited supply is present. If I am not wrong Sovryn token has only been alive for 24 months or so which means competing with Bitcoin we are in 2011 at this point. So you should try to find a chart of Bitcoin that goes before 2011.

If you hold 1000 Bitcoin today you are holding a small fortune, that same thing will happen if you are holding at least between 1000 to 5000 SOV. If you invested around $15k around 2011 and 2013 you would have bought at around $12 a Bitcoin now that Bitcoin is at $19k that is a hell of a bargain.

Bitcoin is becoming a reserve asset, and with LN it is becoming money too, but you will need financial tools in the future at least until fiat currencies are relevant, and they will be as long as the government can kill you or put you in jail, so financial tools are a must. Those financial tools will be built using second-layer solutions just like LN. As such Rootstock as long as continues as it is right now will have a chance to be recognized as the ideal sidechain to Bitcoin, in a work on top of the Bitcoin solutions world.

Those that hold Bitcoin right now will tell you to not invest in anything else because they only know about Bitcoin and are investors that became rich just by holding but never understood the world around them also because probably they have the mentality I must buy first before everyone else, and they also fear the competition for liquidity. Not to mention people fear what they don’t know, look at financial TV shows it seems they always get it wrong, not just because they have an agenda but because no one knows the future, that includes me, but at least I am open-minded and ready it give it a try even if it fails.

A decentralized exchange will be a tool not just for the future but for the present, and Sovryn is adding more to the table. Zero-interest loans are a must, real decentralized stablecoins, and maybe even a highly centralized bank solution that may get legalized using El Salvador as the country base.

The point is as long as you have to use fiat, and you have actual borders DeFi will be a thing, and I don’t think that central governments and banks will ever stop using and emitting fiat if nothing more they will bring it to cryptocurrencies before giving that control to the private sector. And if that is not enough, you can always jail and kill people. So the best is to coexist with them.

Bitcoin will be the major asset, Lightning Network its currency, and Rootstocks its DeFi environment.

Sovryn as dex will bring more utility in the future not just to Rootstock but to Bitcoin as an indirect way to use your satoshis to bring more financial freedom to yourself by investing with your own money and without having to pay killing interest to third parties like banks.

Sovryn is in the 2011 phase right now but that will soon change once years pass by, and in 3 more years will be in 2015 or so and that means SoV will go the way BTC went. In 2011 you could get Bitcoin at $10, in 2015 you would need $1000. Today you can get Sovryn for $0.22, in 3 years that could be $20 or more.

Sovryn is not just a dex, but an actual protocol that is producing more financial freedom for those willing to seek and risk it.

notablelaborer02@walletofsatoshi.com

37xQbRdWuQY69qod7bGcwTMngTGNQZGJcn

0x54f36a67Af2c3981D685ACA7cE406948b545fec6

4 Likes

Sovryn and RSK are game changer for Bitcoin, before I have to use Ethereum and WBTC…

1 Like

The dex may work but those that stake are screwed at the moment, so I would say the only solution is to just use the dex if there is no better alternative. I have never used ETH to trade WBTC, as a matter of fact, i don’t use ETH because of high fees. I used to but not any longer.

1 Like