Sovryn ‘marketing’ currently sucks. This is inexcusable and must change now.
Our project and its contributors have built a unique, powerful, secure, and easy to use system. Sovryn keeps executing and delivering complex systems at unmatched speed. Yet the people who are working so hard are not getting anywhere near the credit they deserve. The project is not getting anywhere near the attention it should.
I am frustrated. We all are. So we are implementing immediate changes:
- As of now, I will be taking the role of Adoption overall lead.
- The Gimp and Scottie G will each lead the marketing and community teams respectively.
- People who were on the adoption team - who were not delivering - are relieved of their duties.
- We are putting together a clear plan of action to reboot the entire Adoption team and its strategy.
- From this point on, all members of the Adoption team will have clear and measurable accountability to performance targets they must meet.
- We will have a Town Hall next week, Friday to present this plan. No more delays are acceptable.
Over the next three months we will transform Sovryn Adoption to match the speed and excellence of Sovryn Dev. This effort will be named Operation Champion.
Between now and the Town Hall we will post further updates to this thread, including how you can join Operation Champion.
Operation Champion is a go. Forwards!