Fuck your censorship. You lock. I reopen

If that happened, it would show up in the admin logs. As I already showed you here there is no log of any admins/mods editing posts. And when we filter the logs to look for that event specifically, we see the last time it occurred was in 2021 (and if we look at these specific examples, they all seem to be fairly innocuous, like changing a post title or similar).

Your accusations are completely unfounded and disproven by the screenshot I posted of the admin panel. The user who claims their post was edited by an admin edited their own post as shown in the logs on that post.

The admin/mod team has tolerated all constructive and professional criticism. We have even (perhaps against our better judgement) tolerated your invectives and insults against us and other community members. There is no censorship happening. We’ve shown you the logs to prove it. So please stop making this false accusation and hurling insults around, it is creating a toxic and hostile atmosphere that is not conducive to engaging in the otherwise important discussions you are trying to raise about Sovryn product and growth strategy. It’s also against the forum’s content policy, which we’ll start enforcing if the hostile behavior doesn’t stop:

1. You may not submit content to the forum that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.

https://forum.sovryn.com/tos#heading--content-standards

Already replied to this on the other thread too:

I just noticed that deleting his posts also removes the whole thread, which I agree isn’t fair to everyone else participating in the discussion.

@DMAN if you want to remove any of your parent-posts (the posts that start a thread) you’ll have to edit the post to remove any of the content you want to remove. The rest of the thread will remain available on the forum for people to participate in.

No, the thread was locked because there’s nothing else to say. Your accusations are false, as shown by the logs. You also asked for your account to be deleted so I didn’t expect you to come back.

1 Like